We, the staff and students of Sahel Academy, desire to work together in a spirit of co-operation and mutual respect. First and foremost, we look to God and His Word and seek to live together according to Biblical principles.
We agree to:
• care for one another by showing courtesy, consideration and kind words, treating others as we would wish to be treated;
• sort out problems by first going to the one with whom we are in conflict; be quick to forgive;
• do things without grumbling or complaining;
• graciously speak the truth to one another and hear the truth from one another in a spirit of love;
• listen to each other’s point of view ;
• show gentleness and respect for those around us, especially those who are weaker than ourselves;
• respond with respect to those in authority over us;
• celebrate our differences as well as what we have in common;
• accept one another as Christ accepts us;
• take care of our bodies;
• be careful not to cause problems for someone else by the way we dress, what we eat and drink, and the activities in which we participate;
• take care of our environment as responsible stewards of all that God has given us.